The PRI Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR Upper Receiver Assembly is a ready to shoot 5.56 upper, equipped with a 18″ Douglas 416 stainless steel barrel with a fitted bolt, and commercial bolt carrier. The Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR has a flat-top picatinny receiver, PRI flip up front gas block front sight/rear sight, and rifle length gas tube. It also comes with a Gas Buster charging handle with a big latch and OPS Muzzle Brake with collar. The Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR Gen II comes equipped with a Gen III rifle length carbon fiber free float forearm in either black or flat dark earth finish. The full length top rail comes with an PEQII removable rail section as well.
- Forged Upper Receiver T6 7075 Hard coat anodized aluminum
- Douglas 416 stainless steel 18″ Barrel with M4 feed ramps
- Flip up front sight gas block with 2 cross bolts for securing
- Rifle Length Forearm with Black or FDE Finish
- SPR Straight Fully Length Picatinny Top Rail with SPR PEQ II Removable Rail Section
- Rear Sight designed for the gas block
- 1/2″x28 Thread with OPS Muzzle Brake and Collar
- Overall Length of 27″
- Only 5.2 Pounds
Cartridge 5.56x45mm NATO Finish Flat Dark Earth Material Aluminum Weight 5.2 Pound Barrel Length 18 Inches Twist 1:7 Inches Threads 1/2″-28 Barrel Contour Standard Sights Yes Barrel Finish Flat Dark Earth Chrome Lined No Gas Block Diameter 0.75 Inches Gas System Length Rifle M4 Feed Ramps Yes Upper Receiver Type A4 Flat-Top Barrel Material 416 Stainless Steel Handguard Gen III Carbon Fiber Free Float Bolt Carrier Assembly Included Yes Muzzle Device OPS Muzzle Brake Mil-Spec or Commercial Commercial Country of Origin United States of America
There are no reviews yet.