GUN PARTS KIT WARRANTY
We are now accepting walk-ins for GUN PARTS KIT Technical Services. Please be aware that there is limited availability to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees and access will be permitted on a first come, first serve basis. All customers will be required to check in with security and have a temperature check prior to entry into the facility and will be required to wait in their vehicle while service is being performed.
GUN PARTS are chosen by approximately 65% of our nation’s law enforcement professionals for their reliability and performance.
Your new ? GUN PARTS KIT is designed to provide you with that same reliable performance every time you use it; even in the face of the harshest conditions on the planet. Activating your GUN PARTS KIT warranty provides an additional level of protection and allows GUN PARTS KIT to provide you with timely information, quickly and efficiently.
Subject to terms, conditions and limitations outlined below, GUN PARTS KIT guarantees its pistols against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada. All new pistols purchased in Canada from an authorized dealer are already activated for warranty.
This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing the online warranty form.GUN PARTS KIT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty form. To make a claim under this warranty, contact GUN PARTS KIT, Inc. for instructions on how to return your pistol. Do not return your GUN PARTS for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty may be voided if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the manual are not followed;
- Your GUN PARTS or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state;
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your GUN used.
- There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
- All disclaimers and limitations of liability shall still apply even if the limited remedy of repair and replacement fails of its essential purpose.
- In states where permitted, GUN PARTS KIT assumes no liability for incidental or consequential damage or for incidental expenses.
- Any action against GUN PARTS KIT based on an alleged breach of this warranty must be brought within one (1) year of the claimed breach.